Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

week 7, day 5

Same weight, not real unhappy with my body right now. Ya are where ya are. Have to love yourself, and keep trying to be better, body, mind and spirit. Thinking about doing a colon cleanse. I'm trying to think of a good way to put this, but I can't. My bowels are a mess. I either am not going, or really going. I'm striving for balance, here.
-5 this morning, with a promise of warmer temps tomorrow. Much warmer! Almost 60 by Sunday! This is a temporary respite from winter, but a welcome one. At least we'll get out on the horses and get moving. It's difficult to get out and move when you could die. The elliptical is ok, but boring. Never have been someone that exercises on purpose. I did go to the gym every day before the accident, but I forced myself. I like my exercise to be a part of what I do, like skiing, or horses, or rock climbing. You don't even know you are exercising when you are having fun. You don't know until your body tells you, "if you don't stop soon, I"m gonna quit". That happens a lot in skiing, abruptly. Horses, it's not so bad, but when you quit riding with your body, so does your horse.
I'm still on this diet, much to my own amazement. What is astonishing, I lost my tummy, for the most part. I had surrendered to the fact that I was now that person that had the skinny legs and big tummy. You know, the little old lady body? Doesn't have to be that way. Even if the stuff around your middle is cortasol related, you can still do something about it. It's not hopeless. So, what's more important? Food, or being healthy? Life is all about choice. You are where you are because of the choices you've made. You are accountable for everything in your life. Don't like it? Make a different choice. Very simple, and sometimes the hardest thing you'll ever do. Choose you. Choose to be better, every day. You'll get there. Where else do you have to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment