Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Monday, January 24, 2011

day 2, week 5

Think I forgot to post yesterday. Eating day wasn't that great. I finallly broke 120, and I knew I'd gain that pound back. I sure did. 120 again. Took forever to get past that. Hope it goes better and I'm down to 119 this week. Maybe my eating day isn't about excess. Maybe it's about eating cheese if I want. Or bread. Sugar is my enemey.
Nice to have my clothes closer to fitting. Closer, but not comfortable. I used to look in the mirror at 110 and think I had weight to lose. I'd give anything to be 110. Even a sloppy, no exercise, floppy tummy 110 is better than than 120.
Tony had another diverticulitis event, and is on a liquid diet for three days. Jello. Then very limited diet after that. I suggested it was another wake up call to get serious about a good eating diet. He's overweight by quite a bit. High blood pressure. I worry he's going to check out becaude of his lack of concern. His is a very, serious situation. He could die.

No comments:

Post a Comment