Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

week 6, day 5

This must be becoming how I live, because I today anyway, I'm not thinking about what I can't eat. Did a pasture walk with the horses this morning. It's a 40 acre pasture, so did some walking. Have to go help feed some horses, which should involve more walking.
No significant weight loss. I'm going to have to move a lot more to make that happen. Maybe I'll read the chapter on how to heal a back. Maybe I'll take a better look at the whole book, now. Funny. I could only read a little. It was like it was scary, or stressful to read any more than just enough to get started. That was a good call to tell us to read just a little for now. Or read this bit first, get started and then come back.
Nothing exciting. Same old food, same old weight, (not a bad thing, now) and same old freakin' cold day. Man I can't wait for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment