Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

week 6, day 4

Holding at 118. Ice storm is over, and just waiting for roads to get clear so we can go pick up elliptical. Hope spring gets here soon. Since skiing is no longer the reason I get up in the morning, I'm not too crazy about snow. Used to live for big dumps. Riding is pretty fun in snow, but I sure do miss being warm.
Scrambled eggs this morning. Have been doing the hamburger patty thing for lunch and dinner. Adding some refries, and sauted spinach. Treated myself to sliced avo and great homemade salsa last night. Three jello's. Trapped inside by weather, you tend to eat because you are bored. I am so sick of jello.
Ground hog did not see his shadow this morning, so maybe spring will come early. That means more outside time and more moving. Hope to be 110 by April.

No comments:

Post a Comment