Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

week 8, day 1

It's warmed up, considerable so hope to spend a lot more time outside. Also came down with an ugly cold and fever blister. Oh yeah, I'm feeling beautiful.
Equifest was a hoot, and walked on and off, all day. My back was horrific by the time I staggerd out of there, and then had to drive 2 1/2 hours home. Bad headache, neck and sinus, all at the same time. Shoot me now.
Yes, I indulged heavily yesterday, being eating day and all. Turkey wraps, pizza, valentine candy, choc covered strawberry, and a donut. Yep, and I don't feel bad at all. Only gained a pound, so I'm not too worried about it. It helps when you go back to the diet grind and those things are no longer part of your day. This way of eating really is easier with that day at the end of the week waiting for you with all it's possibilities. Sometimes I go nuts, and sometimes it's just nice to know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment