Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

week 8, eating day

Have been battling a cold for a week, and feel like I'm drowning. Pretty sure it's a sinus infection at this point, so started taking antibiotics. Eating day is pretty much a non event until we get to dinner. Ordered pizza, and topped it off with cherry pie and ice creme. Feel like my tummy has a huge weight on it. ugh.
I seem to be maintaining my weight. I have been so sick, have not been exercising. Some days I was only able to stay out of bed, so exercising wasn't a possibility. Hoping week 9 will prove to be a better week. Wash your hands lots, folks. It's not worth getting this sick.
Wanted to play with the horses today, but ended up wrestling with the tractor. Ran out of gas, had to tow it with the pu to the propane tank. Had to move 15, 1000 pound round bales, so I was pretty worked. That's exercise, right? I did a lot of walking today. Did spend some time with the equines, but no riding. Our caretaker ended up working my horse on line. I did a little barn cat herding, border collie ball throwing, and wrestled with our two mini donkeys. Wonder what my calorie burn rate was when added up with my resting metabolic rate? Donkey wrestling. I'll have to look it up.
Tomorrow starts week 9, and hope to start it off with a little elliptical action. Will be riding Mr. Gunner tomorrow, and working Eclipse and Hawk on line. I'll let ya know how it all looks around day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment