Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Monday, February 21, 2011

week 9, day 2

117 this morning! It's been warm, so much more running around outside. Today is in the teens, may warm up to low 30's and very windy. I'll probably be spending some time on the elliptical and may do a pasture walk with the horses. My cold is almost done, thanks to some antibiotics.
Went to dinner with a friend last night, and had that old "egads, I want to eat!" feeling. This is Kansas, so keep that in mind. The restaurant had NO vege's, no nothing! Ordered a steak, only ok, and an iceburg lettuce salad. I asked the waiter if he had anything besides potatoe for a side and he said he'd check. lol, came back and told me he could give me day old corn from yesterday, but would have to charge me 1.00 substitution charge. lol! We cracked up! A dollar for day old corn. Last time we go there.
Had a little jello when I got home, and that was it. I guess eating has stopped being such an event in my life. I think I ate because I was bored, for comfort, for that sugar buzz. With all that gone, I eat so that I don't die. I refuel, and I am very aware of what I'm putting into my body.
Someone asked me if when I got to my goal weight, 110, would I go off this diet. My thoughts are, no. Not so attached to losing weight and getting to 110. Just going to see where my body finds it's balance, and if that's 117, or 105, that's where I'll be. This isn't about losing wieght anymore. It's about being healthy and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment