Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

week 10, day 1

Had a fun eating day. Lunch with my daughter, her boyfriend ala arabic. Her boyfriend is from Dubai, very sweet and I loved the different culture. Movies with my kid, popcorn, candy and soda. Road mini donuts driving from store to movie. It was fun.
I am doing a detox and cleanse this week. I bought a seven day cleanse, no fasting, with pro biotics follow up. Maybe I will be like John Wayne and have 45 pounds of yuk in my colon! Hey, I'm 50 pounds, I was just full of shit! Sorry. One can only hope. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment