Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

week 10, day 3

I'm at 117, and hoping that trend continues. Eating day didn't send me over the 119 mark, so maybe this week will continue in a good direction. Rode one of my horses today, and it felt pretty good. Sinus infection had my head exploding all day. Tomatoe soup tonight for dinner. The Preggesso stuff, so it was filling and good. Lunch was a very small chicken breast, and refries. This morning I cheated a bit and had cereal. I know we are not supposed to eat grains, but cereal is something that doesn't upset my tummy. Eggs just don't do it for me.
It's been such a long time since I began, it's hard to remember how I did eat. I guess, not well, often, and all the wrong stuff. Part of this process is creating a new way of looking at food, I think. I'm certainly eating a lot healthier, and sugar has taken a back seat. It WAS driving the bus, but not so much any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment