Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Monday, March 7, 2011

week 11, day 2

Just got back from a gaited horse/versatility clinic last night. It was some cold riding, even though we were in an indoor arena. I wore my ski pants over my riding pants, and actually rode a hole in the butt of my ski pants. When I got home, I couldn't help it, I checked my wieght. 114!!!!!!!!! Only 4 pounds to go, folks! Our clnic started at 10 and ended at 5, so that's a lot of riding and moving on the ground. I did have to stop about an hour early both days because of back pain, but all that moving got me off that platau of 117.
Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of weight in my butt! Wish I could take what's up front, and put it in my butt! I think I'm going to have to get a gel pad for my "used to be comfortable" saddle.
So folks, this diet works. It works. With exercise, it works better. I did notice that I was able to move a lot easier when I started losing wieght. If you can just bare with it, moving will be easier, once you get going. Even if you can't exercise, walking up a hill won't take your breath away. That tummy won't be sitting on your legs when you sit down. Cellulite dies, what I hope is a terrible death. And that day when you are so close to your goal weight you can't stand it, will come.
I watched "I Used To Be Fat" on t.v. for motivation. Also, my pants not cutting off circulation around my middle helped a lot. No muffin top! My eating habits have changed a lot! Sugar, as I said before, is now a treat, not a way of life. I eat to live, not live to eat. Food is no longer comfort. It is what it is, necessary to maintain health. So I put a lot of thought into what I put into my body. Is it good for me? Is it fuel or just a way to fill a void that food can't fill? Think about WHY you eat what you eat. If you don't look at that, you'll go right back to your old way of doing things, because the real issues are still there.
I'll keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment