Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Monday, March 14, 2011

week 12, day 2

Well kids, I'm pretty happy with the body these days. Not perfect, but who is? Pants fit well, I feel healthy, and looking forward to a great summer of riding horses and being outside. I'm sorta still eating withing the guidelines of this diet, but I will have a yogurt, or granola bar for a snack. Not sure if I will ever eat jello again. Sugar has left my daily life, but on Saturday (eating day) it rears it's sweet head and we all indulge. I bakes nuclear cup cakes Saturday. lol, my oven is so old it nuked the bottoms. Hey, ya only eat the tops of the cup cakes, anyway. My daughter brought home pizza and ice creme. It was a great eating day. I'm settling around 115, which is where my body seems to be happy. 5 pounds more than I wanted, but better than that extra 25 pounds. Maybe, once I'm riding every day, that five pounds will melt away. Exercise makes a big difference in weight loss.
I think this was the easiest, and most gentle way of losing weight I've ever done. I was never hungry, and the pounds dropping daily at first was great motivation. I think this will be my last regular post. I'll keep you updated on any ups or downs, but otherwise, I'll talk with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment