Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1, week 2

I am 5'1", and I weigh 126 pounds. For those of you that are saying that you WISH you weighed that much, my normal weight is 110 on a heavy day. I'm pretty happy around 106. Nope, don't look too skinny at 106. I can't imagine what I got up to, and yes Timothy Ferriss, you were right. I should have weighed and measured that first day. I didn't want to know. Like I said, I didn't know I would stick with this. Too depressing knowing how much you weigh, AND blowing the diet one or two days in. Guess I didn't want to jinx it. Keep in mind, my 106 is a result of working out and skiing all day. I sure don't do that anymore. My lean muscle is buried deep, and I'm not sure I'll ever see it again.
I did swing by Wal Mart and pick up a scale and tape. Still have to measure myself, so I'll do that before too long. I have a cat in my lap. You cat people understand that delima. We'll sit for hours, bladder screaming, rather that disturb our lap partner.
Today I had to choke breakfast down, again. Just not lovin' the refries, eggs and salsa. Picked up some Taco Bell, no chunks stuff, and that seemed to work a bit better for me tonight at dinner. Got the idea at lunch when we went to Taco Bell. One side of refries, big scoop of their fresco salsa, some avo, and taco sauce. It was really good! Tonight I cooked up a hamburger patty (this burger belonged to a friend of ours, and grass fed), avo, tomato, and refries. Yep, Taco Bell sauce too. It was delish! I'm full, still have to choke down my water.
This morning felt a little sick to my tummy. I didn't eat more than my usual before the diet, so I don't know why I'd feel bad. I actually didn't eat that much. I think it might have been the sugar and the fat. Hmmmmmm, ya figure?
I'm settling into this now, and not feeling too anxious about being on a diet. I mean, we're all on a diet, right? Some of them are unhealthy, or prone to induce heart attacks, but still, we are on a diet. I'm loving that there is an eating day. Saturday holds great expectations of much spiking of the rmr, and even more weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment