Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 4, week 2

Another pound magically melted from my body some time last night. I think I expected this to go as it has always gone, and was so surprised that it didn't. Timothy Ferriss is pretty cool. You start at page one and he tells you, ok I want you to read this, and then this. Short and sweet. You don't have to read the book cover to cover, and in fact he tells you not to. Just read these two chapters. I could do that. Keep it simple. I don't want to have to go take a college course. No, I can't exercise. I do what I can. Some days, I can't do anything. Eggs, lean meat, veges, jello, wine, and beans? Ok, I can do that. Saturday I SUPPOSED to eat? Seriously.
The scale has been maybe a bad thing. I weigh myself twice a day. Once in the morning, once at night. Luckily, we are still at a pound a day. Seeing results help. I watch those reality shows, biggest loser, I used to be fat, and those people are suffering. Crying as they exercise. It's not that I would not push myself that hard, I can't. My back is pretty bad. If I try, I pay the price. It's a balance between pain and moving enough to keep my body from siezing up. Sometimes I go to far, and I do suffer. Two or three days of not being able to move. It scares me. What if I push so hard that I do damage and don't get better? That happened every time I tried to work. Three jobs, and my back is three time worse than it was. It didn't get better. I am terrified to work. I have a court date in January for a dissability hearing. I still have hope. You can't give up hope. For now, this is how it is.
No sugar has been a good thing. I'm not so dang tired. Sugar free jello seems to quench my sweet tooth at night. Only one last night, not three. That's progress. Taking green tea extract and Centrum Silver for women. Time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment