Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

week 2, day 5

I know you are going to want to know, so yes, I lost another pound. It's not as hard walking up the damn hill to feed the horses. I think it's because I don't intake all that sugar anymore. I was eating a lot of it. I don't crave it so much, although last night I really wanted a pop tart. My daughter had one for me.
Going out to dinner with a friend on Saturday night. She is buying us dinner for helping her at her barn. Tony has done most of the work. I'm thinking chinese!
Took a centered riding lesson today, and I felt great! I had energy, I rode pretty well, and my horse was in the zone! I've lost 10 pounds or so, now. He's a big horse, but maybe he appreciates the effort.
Scrambled eggs (I use pam), and avo this morning with coffee. Burger paddy, 15 bean thang, and sauted spinich for lunch. Not sure what I'm doing for dinner.
I've decided to weigh myself in the morning, only. I don't want to make this an obsessive habit. Something to think about, WHY do you overeat? Why do you eat what you eat? I mean, it's one thing to lose the wieght, but what then? I know a friend of mine did that lemonaide, cyanne pepper, maple syrup diet and lost a ton of wieght. He used to do a lot of coke. He traded his coke habit for an eating habit. Never delt with the why of it all. He gained it all back. Just wasn't able to kick the habit.
So why do I over eat? How did this happen? Well, I came down with mono and couldn't move. I remember crying because I had to get up and go to the bathroom. It was that bad. Just sitting, or laying mostly, I gained a lot of weight really fast. I'm pretty good about maintaining my wieght. Takes a lot for me to gain weight. The weight I gained went right to my middle. Ok, some cellulite on my thighs and oh lord, my boobs have gotten huge. I battled mono for over a year. When I finally woke up, I was overweight. So I lost my self, and ate to comfort myself. Why bother? I'm old, I'll never get into shape with my back like it is. This is what someone my age looks like. sigh.
I'm usually around 110, with not a lot of effort. I'll head on up towards 115 during the holidays, but with a little dieting, I'm right back down. To hit over 130,(think I was closer to 135) and only 5'2"? Twentyfive pounds is a lot of extra weight.
I've got 10 more to go, but I think I'm going to hang with this eating program and see what happens. My best weight is around 106. Now don't be hating, I'm very small boned. My legs are very tiny, I"M very tiny. I was very tiny. I like this way of eating. I don't think this is a "for now" thing. I think this is how I want to eat from now on.
My fat jeans now fit with a minimum muffin top. My stomach no longer sits in my lap when I hit the toilet. This has been easier than I thought. Great daily results. And there is always Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment