Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Still day 6

I bought some nice slacks at Macy's during one of their mega sales at Christmas. They were 100.00 dollar slacks, 80 per cent off, so I bought them! They were a size 6, but I had decided at that time that I was going to go on a diet and lose weight, in hopes that one day they would fit perfectly. I suddenly remembered them tonight, and brought them out to try them on. I didn't expect them to fit, but I wanted to see how far I had to go. They are too big. I can't believe it. I'm not upset because I still have 9 pounds to go, which is going to make me even go down more in my pant size. Still, cute pants, tags still on, and I can't wear them. Not a seamstress.
The good news, my wardrobe is suddenly getting larger. Stuff I haven't been able wear for a long time is looking doable again. I have 10 pairs of jeans. 10. I've been in pajama bottoms, sweat pants, and stretchy riding pants for so long, except for those times I squeezed in my jeans and ran around sporting a hefty muffin top, it's cool that I have jeans to wear again. Very cool. Hoping my shirts fit, too.
Tomorrow is eating day. Can I start tonight at midnight? Thought I'd ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment