Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Friday, January 21, 2011

week 4, day 6

Broke 119 this morning. It can be difficult to get past the 10's, and I did plataue at 120 for a bit. Helped to know that hitting a plataue is normal, and to keep going. Tomorrow is eating day, and I'm finding that I don't have that anxious feeling about it. You know, tomorrow I can eat! Now it's, tomorrow is eating day and I have to spike that rmr, so how will I do that? I bought some blue berry muffins for a.m. breakfast. I know, I'm an animal. Gelato for dessert tomorrow night, lasagna for dinner. Eating is not front, center and the high bits of my day anymore. Anytime you create a void, the universe fills it with something of your choice, if you believe in loa. (law of attraction), and I do. My day is filled with more time with the horses, more riding, which I feel like now that I'm not carrying around that extra 15 pounds, and more time to read, do art, whatever. I find comfort in healthy outlets that make my body feel better.
I'm still so stoked about trying on clothes last night. THAT made all this worth every second. To be in a fitting room, ugly lights, ugly, honest mirrors, and wearing size LARGE made trying on clothes an depressing thing. Large? I'll never be a size small because of my breast size, but always have pulled off a medium. And now I am, again. Thanks Mr. Ferriss. I was starting to surrender to "older means bigger". I was getting to the point of no return. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment