Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

week 2, eating day

It wasn't that much of an eating day, really. Cereal for breakfast. I miss cereal, and milk. About 1 tsp of sugar in the coffee. Got wild and had that pop tart around 10 a.m. lol, they really do suck. Lunch was a cheese sandwich on whole grain bread, tomato and lettuce. Dinner was crab ragoon and general chicken at that fabulous chinese restaurant down the road. One milky way and a little pop corn at the movies. Saw Country Strong, loved it. Hot choc and choc chip cookies in the oven right now.
Ok, you are probably wondering if I lost another pound. Nope. That's ok. I started this diet as a way to lose weight, but I'm finding that I like the way I'm feeling eating this way, and now it's about feeling good. Losing weight is the gravy. It's best not to get to crazy about the scale. Muscle weighs more than fat. I can't afford to go and have my body fat measured. I can't afford to go to the doctor. I can't afford to keep gaining weight and feeling like I did, either. Hope I'm able to get back down to where I was, but I'll just be happy to feel good and be able to walk up that damn hill to feed the horses without calling 911.

No comments:

Post a Comment