Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Monday, January 10, 2011

week 3, day 2

Food has certainly taken on a different function in my life. Eating to live, not living to eat. It's 9 p.m., about the time I start comfort eating. Usually something sweet. I've replaced that with sugar free jello. Surprisingly filling. I've noticed I'm more active, for longer, with more energy. Still have to be mindful of my back and not over do. It's snowing, which makes it harder walking up the hill to feed. The horses are so grateful to see me with a warm breakfast, it's motivating to get my butt up there. It will be sub zero temps for the next few days, and I keep thinking about what Timothy Ferriss said about cold baths burning a lot of calories. Wondering if being freakin' cold, counts.
I'm down to just scrambled eggs in the morning. It makes me sick to my tummy to eat anything else. Ok, oatmeal works, but can't have that. Cereal? Nope. I sure am looking forward to eating day. I wonder how important eating is on eating day? Can I just eat my old way, minus all the sugar? I just want to eat a sandwich! sigh.
Really want to exercise, but don't want to mess with my back. I've tried "working the muscles around the injury so they can support the injury site" thang. I've tried just exercising my lower body. The only thing that works is riding horses, and it's too cold for me and them. My back will suffer because I'm not riding. Damn.
Had burger, brocolli, and sauted spinache for lunch. Burger, salsa, sourkrout, and pinto beans for dinner. See? Just eating to keep the furnice going in the body. Weight? I'll weigh myself on Friday a.m. Let you know then.

No comments:

Post a Comment