Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

week 3, day 3

Having a hard day. Everyone is eating ho ho's (I love ho's), Bunny Tracks ice creme, and now Tony is baking choc chip cookies. Don't they know how hard this is? What happened to support? Now they are talking about the shrip and lobster pizza at Red Lobster. Like it's an eating day or something.
Ok, breakfast was scrambled eggs. coffee. Lunch was out and had avo, black beans, chicken, lettuce, and tomato. Dinner was burger patty, spinich, and broc. Jello for dessert. This is starting to feel like I'm on a diet.
Cold, sub zero so spent a lot of time with horses, getting them in blankets, setting up heated water tank, hot breakfast and dinner, plus feeding Susan's horses gave me quite a bit of moving around today. Hard trudging up the hill in 8 inches of snow. 1/8th mile, remember? My back hurts, and have a headache. Hard to think, and feel pretty tired. And hungry. I want a ho. Fresh baked cookie smell just hitting my nose. Why God?
In the old days, on the old diets, we were allowed to have cheat days. I don't mean an eating day, which is perfectly legal. I mean go eat a ho, and a big glass of milk, quickly follow that with about six cookies. More milk. Might as well have a couple more cookies. Ah hell, cookies are just like chips, right? Use the cookie as a chip and dip into just perfectly softened bunny track ice creme. Um, sorry. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment