Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

week 3, day 4

Helps to come here and write. I have good days, and bad days, and days that pass so fast it's eating day before I know it. Speaking of eating day, I think I'm just going to eat what I want. I felt a little pressured to eat a lot. You know, couple candy bars, donuts, stuff I didn't really want. Gotta get that rmr up. Saturday I'm going to eat what I want. If it includes candy bars, so be it. Probably won't eat so much this next eating day. I'll keep it mellow and see how that goes.
Today I went to Kansas City with my daughter and had our hair done at Rocca. It's a great place to get your hair done, won lots of awards, voted best in Kc, and we both enjoyed the company of Joey and Oz, hair dudes extrodinaire. We loved them! For the first time in a while, I felt like a girl. My body is getting better, and it didn't feel like I was getting a new do for a fat person. You know? Same reason I coughed up the big bucks and started using strivecten. I want to look as good as I feel. You tend to tend to your appearance when you are a peace with your outside. I'm getting there.
Breakfast was just scrambled eggs. I know. I should have vege's and beans. I'm working up to it. Lunch, we went to Chopolte. Organic vege's, locally grown,, and organic meat. I had a great lunch! Dinner, salmon, beans and spinich. I am full, but prepared some sugar free jello for watching Grey's. Oh, and here's an updated pic of my tummy, same jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment