Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Monday, January 17, 2011

week 4 day 2

Hadn't realized I didn't post until today. Life has a way of moving on along. My eating day was not the event of the past two. I was craving bread, and indulged. Also ate m&m's and a reeses that night. Only gained a pound this time, and back down to 121, which is where I seem to be staying. It's ok, I know this is going to take at least 4 months to get down to where I want to be. A lifetime to maiintain. It's not hard, really. I have to abuse eating to move on to the next level in weight. I truly deserve the weight I became.
Only able to tolerate a couple of scrambled eggs for breakfast. I'm sick to my tummy today, so eating doesn't sound good. Had a hamburger patty for lunch. Must have picked up a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment