Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

week 4, day 3

120!!!!! I know, now I'm at that dreaded 10 last pounds part of this diet. I'm aiming for 110, and will see how my body feels about that. If everything stops at 115, it's better than the 135 I started with. I think your body finds a place where it's happy, and if you are eating well, (not a lot, I mean good food) and your body is happy at 115, I'm good with that. My weight before that snowboarder hit me was between 106 and 110. Hoping my body has a muscle memory of the 110 and shoots for that. I'll just see how it goes.
My worst time of day is after around 8 p.m., which is when I like to start comfort eating. Something I've talked about before, figure out why you eat what you do and deal with those issues. I wasn't eating because I was hungry. I was eating to fill a void that food can't possibly fill. I tried, lol. Part of this, in my opinion, is establishing different rituals. I was used to eating at a certain time, not good stuff either...sugar. I'm still not in the habit of not eating after 8, but that's going to take some time.
This diet helps you loose enough weight soon enough, that you are motivated to continue. You see immediate results, the weight loss is immediate, and that keeps you going when usually you give up. This isn't a salad, no dressing, feel hungry all the time way of eating. Probably another reason it's easier to stay with.
Scrambled eggs for breakfast, and I've got a burger cooking up for lunch. Probably having some refries, too. Salsa. It'll be enough until dinner. Damned Tony baked cookies and they are setting out on the top of the oven. I hope my hamburger spats carcus juice all over his chocolate chips. No mercy from the folks in this house. You'd think they'd want to be more supportive. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment