Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

week 5, day 4

Hump day. Seem to be at a stand still, which I know can be a time to give up and just go on back to bad habits. Doesn't help to have pop tarts beconing like a seductive vampire from my pantry. I know they suck. lol, pun, pun. I still want one.
Bored, I guess. Wiped out from yesterday and it's all I can do just hanging out. Haven't even seen my horses today. Still have to feed the barn cats. Bad flu going around. My daughter has it. Man I hope I don't.
Eggs this morning, but I just ate the white part. Had a little v8 drink and tuna for lunch. I need to get outside and move. It's freakin' cold out, and it's hitting me harder than it usually does.
Really looking forward to spring. I miss warm. It is wine, or whine with our meals? lol! Headed out to see the equines. Enough of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment