Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Friday, January 28, 2011

week 5, day 6

Do you ever get to that part of a diet where you feel you've been on it enough, and should be done now? Yeah, that's me. I almost gave up tonight. Tired of not eating a little cheese with my eggs. Tired of not having ranch dressing.
I'm 119, again. Tomorrow is eating day, and if I eat what I want, I'll be back to 123, and it'll take all week, Friday to be exact, to get back down to 119. Think eating day is gonna be a normal diet day, with cheese. Maybe some ranch dressing. No candy. No pizza.
By not being able to exercise, I'm not able to lose the weight like I would if I could just go for a damned walk. I'm not going to be able to have a spectacular eating day. It's going to take a while, like last time. Four months. I'm a month and 1/2 in. It would be so defeating to not do this. I don't know if I'd ever try again. Man, I need some help. Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment