Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

week 6, day 1

Eating day . Had frozen yogurt for dessert last night with a 1/4 peanut butter cup. Lasagna for dinner. Yum. Oatmeal for breakfast, and cheese sandwich for lunch. Oh, yeah and pop tarts! Two of them, both horrible. Definition of insanity? The pop tart still tastes like crap, even if you eat another one.
This morning, coffee and 2 scrambled eggs. Back at it. I'm finding comfort in the boundaries of this diet. To be able to eat anything means no boundaries, and plus, I felt a little like I was out there spinning in the wind. I'm like that. I need a thang, a goal, a purpose to my life. Skiing, I didn't like just recreational skiing. I picked steeps, and for a little while, ski racing. With my horse, actha rides. That's trail competition, and it's pretty fun. I get bored just aimlessly riding my horse around on a trail. Hate arena riding.
Artic cold heading our way, so no riding Mon, Tues, and Wed. It's going to be zero for lows and teens for a high. Thinking of buying an elliptical to play on. Low impact, so should be ok for my back. I won't use the handles, and it's something I can do, and hop off if my back tweaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment