Day 7 EATING DAY!

If you are thinking about losing some wieght, and you are looking for a good way to do it, without starving yourself, this may be the diet for you. The book, the 4-hour body by Timothy Ferriss is my refererence source. So come along, and share your thoughts, experiences and let's get small!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

week 7, day 1

Back up to 120 after eating day. Picked up elliptical last night and waiting for my daughter to get home so she and Kelsey can carry it upstairs. I won't be able to use my arms, but should be able to get the heart pumping. Had soppapilla's (sp) for dessert last night with my daughter. Only ate 1 1/2 very small ones, with honey. Didn't really get too crazy. Had a cheese sandwich with beef barley soup. I'm not eating that much, but it's so cold out, moving can mean hypothermia if I go outside. I think teens and single digets tomorrow. Today is mid 30's so been out quite a bit with the horses.
It's windy, wet-cold and storm is moving in. This is more of a reading a book day, than moving outside day. Can't wait until spring. Course that means, tornados, bad thunderstorms, outside becoming a rather dangerous thang, as well. I think I'm ready to move to Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment